28 Eylül 2012 Cuma

P.E

Ahh. P.E Class. Fave of most because it is like Holiday in school! Mostly. There are of course times which you will be tired and get... Uhm... Tired... I can't find anything else really. Sorreh.



Today in our P.E class, I changed into my sport clothes (Which didn't look like sport clothes AT ALL.) And played TableTennis, Badminton, and talked. No I didn't "played talked" STOP TROLLING ME.
I have some photos of it which I'll upload in a later post because I'm...

Yup! Rub-a-dub-dub. I had some of the friends, people eating stuff, people playing volleyball, the homeworks being given to Silvana, who had to collect the works and bring it to teacher.

Give me all you have! MWHAHAHAHA

Maybe not.
I, like every other one in our classroom, did it in school, looking to someone else's paper WHO DID THE HOMEWORK ALSO AT SCHOOL, LOOKING TO SOMEONE'S PAPER WHO DID IT IN SCHOOL. WHO DID THE HOMEWORK ALSO AT SCHOOL, LOOKING TO SOMEONE'S PAPER WHO DID IT IN SCHOOL. WHO...



Agh. Paradoxes. they are like, everywhere.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder